This rancher in Valleywood with loads of recent updates is ready for you to call home! Main level features living room, dining room, kitchen, one and a half baths, and three bedrooms. Finished lower level with fireplace, recreation room, fourth bedroom/home office/flex room and unfinished space with laundry, work bench, secondary refrigerator, and storage area. Outstanding recent improvements include- updated baths, fresh paint, new carpeting, new water heater, HVAC, stainless appliances, Ecobee programmable thermostat, Yale Smart lock and more. Fenced rear yard with deck, firepit and raised box gardens. Natural gas cooking, heat and water heater. Walk to Old Mill Swim Club with available memberships. No mandatory HOA. Off street parking. Conveniently located near Old Mill Middle and High Schools, shopping, dining, BWI, AMTRAK & commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,788 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL M NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage
- Dining Area
- Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price