Welcome home to 4609 Queens Grove St! Beautifully updated and ready for move in--this 5 bed 3.5 bath home is a must see! This freshly painted single family home boasts one of the largest corner lots in Kingsview! This property presents well with amazing curb appeal and large attached 2 car garage. Gleaming hardwoods throughout the main level reflect abundant natural light pouring in from front and rear facing double pane windows from 2014. Large and open living room flows to a breakfast area with access to a large private deck that backs to a beautiful patio with a fully fenced in yard. The private deck is perfect for relaxing or entertaining your guests. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, large island, spacious cabinets featuring a backsplash rounding out the versatile kitchen. The laundry room is also featured on the main level. Ascend to the upper level and you are greeted with NEW luxury vinyl plank (LVP) throughout (2021). Large primary suite features a primary bathroom featuring a spacious walk-in closet. Upgraded full bath features luxurious porcelain tile flooring, and a tub/shower combo. 2 additional large bedrooms with plenty of closet space round out the upper level. The lower level features a 3rd full bathroom, 2 bonus/rec rooms. The basement is wired for surround sound ideal for a theater room. Centrally located between JB Andrews, JB Anacostia-Bolling and Naval Air Station Patuxent River. Close to the National Harbor, Tanger Outlets, with easy commuting access to Indian Head Hwy/I-495/I-295. Within a mile of shopping, dining and errand to-do options and yet still tucked away not on a busy street. High-quality, well-maintained home providing the convenience of an established community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,912 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price